Congratulations! You have reached the last week of our class. While many students will be using the next four days (from Tuesday, May 12 through Friday, May 15) to take final exams, in this course we will use this time to apply the finishing touch. We will do that by:
- Complete the course evaluation with the Blackboard course link.
- Review your scores for all assignments in the Blackboard gradebook.
- Verify that those scores match your understanding and any agreements we may have formed.
- Email the instructor if you notice any discrepancies.
- Turn in any missing assignments. (Note: Discussion assignments are time-sensitive and are not generally allowed as late work.)
- Revise and resubmit assignments per instructor feedback.
- If you have any partially completed assignments and cannot complete them, go ahead and turn them in for partial credit.
Now is your chance to tie up any loose ends and increase your scores. It is also your chance to offer constructive criticism of the class that will help future astronomy students.